NRHC’s Fact Sheets provide up-to-date information on the most important federal housing issues impacting rural communities. Use these resources to educate Members of Congress, the media, and local government on how improving lives in rural America starts with affordable housing.
Together, we can help empower rural families and strengthen communities.
Rural Housing Programs
- Section 502 Direct Homeownership Loans
- Section 523 Mutual Self-Help Housing
- Section 515 Rural Rental Housing Loans
- Multi-Family Preservation and Revitalization
- Section 514/516 Farm Labor Housing
Federal Appropriations Chart